Loading the player...
Delicate Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent SA8™
SKU: 110479| Size: 1 litre
Form validation errors
Now with even more plant-sourced ingredients and an improved longer-lasting fragrance, SA8 Delicate Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent removes stains from delicate fabrics, such as silk and wool - or sports clothes with special finishes. It can be used for both machine and hand washing and works brilliantly in cool water.
- SA8™ Delicate Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent has a controlled foaming formula that reduces the need for rinsing, saving time and energy when hand washing
- It provides effective cleaning at lower temperatures
- The concentrated formula maximises cleaning whilst minimising environmental waste
- It rinses away leaving no residue to irritate sensitive skin
- SA8 Delicate uses biodegradable cleaning agents to protect fabric fibres
- One bottle contains up to 200 hand washes!
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Whole Cut Fatty Acid (C8-18 and C18-unsaturated)||67701-05-7||Coconut Soap|
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated||68439-51-0||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Potassium Hydroxide||1310-58-3||pH Modifier|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH Modifier|
SA8™ Delicate can be used on all delicate, colourfast and washable fabrics – lingerie, silk, hosiery, hand-knitted and woollen items as well as synthetics like nylon, rayon and polyester. It is also ideal for hi-tec sportswear such as gortex and microfibre materials.
- For hand washing, use 5–10 ml, depending on the hardness of the water. Dissolve the liquid in water and leave clothing to soak for five minutes.
- To use in the washing machine, use 20–30 ml and wash on the gentle cycle in cool water.
Use the AMWAY™ Pour and Measure Cap for maximum economy and to prevent spills.
Please be aware:
- Make sure you set the machine to a gentle cycle in cool water
- Rinse the garments and dry naturally according to the care instructions.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.