Loading the player...
Kitchen Cleaner AMWAY HOME™ L.O.C.™
SKU: 117079| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
Naturally sourced, this powerful concentrated formula effortlessly breaks through tough grease and grime on cooker tops and work kitchen surfaces – leaving behind a brilliant streak-free shine and top hygiene conditions for preparing food and eating.
- Effectively degreases surfaces and powers away the toughest grime
- Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and hygienically clean
- No-rinse formula is streak-free and non-dulling; leaves no harmful residue
- Light citrus fragrance contains essential oils
- Contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- Safe on all sealed, washable surfaces
- Deodorises and refreshes surfaces leaving a fresh, clean scent
- No harmful fumes•Unique Bioquest Formula complex.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether||29911-28-2||Solvent|
|Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether||5131-66-8||Solvent|
|Decyl Glucoside||68515-73-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Alkalinity Agent|
|Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate||5324-84-5||Coupling Agent|
|Lauryl Glucoside||110615-47-9||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate||51981-21-6||Biodegradable Chelant|
|Cocamidopropylamine oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Citrus Terpenes||68647-72-3||Orange Oil|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Buffering Agent (pH control)|
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140) (Ki4)||1934-21-0||Colorant|
Ideal on all non-porous surfaces in the kitchen like worktops, cooker hobs, domestic appliances, sinks and fridges.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.