PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW WHEN RETURNING GOODS
This procedure only applies when ABOs or Customers purchased the goods directly from Amway. Customers, which have purchased the goods from their ABO, must contact the ABO for the return process.
In order to complete your return request you have to be logged in to your account and go to ‘My Orders’, select the order and start the returns process by pressing the ‘Return’ button. Follow the menu to close your request successfully. You will receive a return confirmation mail with instructions how to send your parcel to Amway.
Please send the parcel always under the Return reference number. Drop your parcel at the local DPD Pick-up point of your choice and keep the tracking number for your records. After arrival at Amway the goods and documents are checked for completeness and factual correctness in accordance with the rules for return of goods (see below). Where applicable, a refund or replacement will be issued.
General rules for returning goods
1. Condition of product: Only those products will be credited which:
– show a product fault,
– were delivered in a damaged condition, this not being possible to establish immediately at the time of delivery,
– have been returned by ABOs or customers on the basis of the satisfaction guarantee in force in the particular case.
Damaged products, or products which are unfit for resale owing to inappropriate storage and/or usage will not be credited and will be returned.
2. Carriage costs: Returns are free if sent by DPD.
3. Settlement of account: The refund amount will be direct credited in accordance with the selected refund method.
4. Return requests: will be automatically deleted if the products are not sent back to Amway within 3 months.
5. Promotion / Bundle returns: Bundles and promotions can be only returned when complete.